Nowadays people are asking me the same question…
Why do you work there although you can potentially get higher pay elsewhere?
My answer is simple
- I work when i have work and i don’t work when i don’t have work… no need to pretend that i work hard to suck up the boss
- A total Islamic company without any hanky panky (Insyaallah rezeki halal)
- A small company with a total of 10 staff. So feel more like a family
- Flexible hours
- If the company succeed, I will eventually succeed. If the company fail, i will also fail. Shared responsibilities concept
- I learn new things every single day
- Less office politics
- … and finally the experienced of helping other organisation excel..
If people ask me how long would your stay? My answer is simple, as long that i think that i can contribute to the company or the company does not want me anymore