You know your addicted to golf when…
- you have played when it’s 35 degrees out.
- you take your own putter to play mini golf.
- you know who David Leadbetter is.
- you can use MOI in a sentence.
- all of your pants have a tees in the pockets.
- your one hand is clearly more tan than the other.
- you know your last 5 scores but not your moms’s age.
- you call in sick on the day your new clubs are to arrive.
- you keep your clubs in your trunk at all times “just in case.”
- a perfectly manicured lawn gets you more excited than pictures of Cindy Crawford topless.
- you have club marks on a ceiling somewhere in your house.
- when traveling you’re more excited to see a golf course than unusual wildlife.
- you’re known to start swinging your shoulders and pivoting your hips in the middle of conversations
- you go to Hooters once a week “to support John Daly.”
- you have played through drenching rain to avoid slower groups.
- you’ll practice your swing with anything; a tv remote, a stick in the woods, a broom or your kids’ toys.
- you recognize Johnny Miller’s voice and can instantly tune it out like your wife’s.
- you’re on every golf retailers catalog mailing list (and actually read them all).
- when discussing architecture you mention Ross, Nicklaus, and PB Dye.
- there is home video of your golf swing for the purpose of “analyzation.
- when someone says its 56 degrees outside you start thinking about your sand wedge.
- you know who Sam Woods is and dream of your toddler someday marrying her.
- you have said “I am broke, “I never have any time,” and “Do you want to go golfing tomorrow?” all in the same conversation.
- you’ve ducked behind a tree when you realize your boss is on the course too.
- you can identify the differences between bent, bermuda and poa anna grass.
The red color is my signs of addiciton
13 out of 25 ….. still not a golf addict…